Some tips when making egg muffin cups
- Grease or line muffin cups
- Fill each muffin cup about 1/2 to 2/3 full
- Be sure to chop up your ingredients into bite-sized pieces
- Use your favorite combination of vegetables, meat, cheese, spices, and herbs
Spinach & Cheese Muffin Cups
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 dried basil
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line muffin pan with silicone liners or coat with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large 4 cup mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with salt and black pepper.
- Whisk in garlic powder and basil until combined. Stir in spinach and cheese. Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with more cheese if desired. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until set.